[Dixielandjazz] Chautauqua Jazz Party 2003

Jazzjerry at aol.com Jazzjerry at aol.com
Sat Sep 13 11:40:27 PDT 2003

Hi all,

On Monday morning I shall be leaving these shores and flying  across the
Atlantic to our former colony in order to attend the annual Chautauqua Jazz Party
at the Atheneum Hotel, Chautauqua, NY on the weekend 18th-21st of the month. I
was wondering if any members of the DJML will be present at this event where
I will be advertising my mail order services to the attendees.

It would be nice to meet any DJMLers who might be there.

Cheers,

Jerry,
Norwich,
U.K.