[Dixielandjazz] CD question

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Fri Sep 12 16:17:34 PDT 2003

Yesterday a Swiss friend sent me two jazz piano CDRs which he had burned for
me, both were the same brand. One plays fine on my hifi, the other doesn't -
yet it plays perfectly on my PC. I solved the problem by burning a new copy
of the refusenik - my copy plays normally on the hifi.

This is weird stuff.

John Farrell