[Dixielandjazz] enjoyed.....

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 01:42:27 PDT 2003

Listmates,

John Farrell wrote:

>I rarely touch booze so cannot speak with any authority . . .

I don't know how I can continue on in a forum with such an abysmal liar as
Farrell. I met him in a pub for Pete's sake.

I'll be back in the UK in a month with the Cell Block 7 jazz band when we'll
be making a tour of pubs in the Bristol area. Somehow I suspect Farrell will
turn up somewhere along the line! If there's a pint available in the
neighborhood Farrell (my favorite ragtime/midi artist) is not far away.!

Respectfully submitted,

Bill "Cheers, Mate!" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com