[Dixielandjazz] A little diplomacy please

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Wed Sep 10 17:58:38 PDT 2003

In a message dated 9/10/03 1:24:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
stridepiano at tesco.net writes:

> Taxes are inevitable, so why worry about them?
>
> Tom explained that his use of the word culture should have been taken to
> mean musical culture. That was not made very clear in his original posting,
> I am grateful to him for the clarification.

Thanks John:

  I would not intentionally insult anyone's culture or ideas of culture,
sorry for the unclear meaning in my post, I unfortunately assumed that all
listmates understood that I represent an organization which attempts to preserve and
promote Traditional American music as a cultural presentation Internationally.

Hence the name :

<A HREF="http://www.AmbassadorsofAmericanCulture.com">http://www.AmbassadorsofAmericanCulture.com</A>

Now again I see you mis- read my post about the Scotch, even if I did call it
Whiskey again inadvertently since I am not a Scotch drinker but rather prefer
the taste of fine Spanish Brandies most notably ( 1866)  and Very Old
American Bourbon.  I have more of a sweet tooth, so most of the fine Scotch
unfortunately taste like  Listereen mouthwash to me.

I said that I could buy the bottle at home and pay the Tax on it for $10.00
less than they were attempting to sell it to me for in London Duty Free.

Either that or my computer keyboard fingers are simply running amok today. :)

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins