[Dixielandjazz] Resource guide to book and promote your band and CDs

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Tue Sep 9 15:03:52 PDT 2003

Here is something that many of you bandleaders on the list can find useful,
although these directories are generally geared towards Rock groups, there is
a lot of useful information in them that you can use.  If enough Dixieland and
Trad. Jazz bands start contacting these folks you will be amazed at how the
market will start to open up and the music will be accepted, and gigs will
start to happen too if you push these folks and let them know that OKOM Is as much
ALTERNATIVE MUSIC as anything else that is not Hard Core Rock & Roll.

I am a Recording Studio Partner with this company and can get you a copy if
your interested, contact me off list, Also if you are thinking of putting out a
CD let me know and I can help you get it done with these folks quickly and
economically.

What is it? A decent directory: Thought I would pass it on to the list.  Good
Luck:
They claim:
It's the most powerful tool you'll ever have for promoting your music. Hands
down.
It may not be the most powerful but it is certainly useful,
Tom Wiggins
Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band
Tcashwigg at aol.com
1-925-952-4585

It's a CD-ROM packed with just about every contact you need to sell your CDs,
get airplay, and book your tour. We've collected thousands and thousands of
names from the best books and directories in the industry: The Recording
Industry Sourcebook, the Music Phone Book, the Indie Bible, the Musician's Atlas,
and the Musician's Guide to Touring and Promotion.

An $89 value, The Ultimate Indie Resource CD is yours for FREE when you place
a new CD replication order with Disc Makers! This CD is available exclusively
to Disc Makers customers. Check it out: http://www.discmakers.com/a315b/.

The Ultimate Indie Resource CD includes complete contact information for:
250 Distributors
350 Online Vendors
400 Web Sites where you can upload your MP3s
450 Indie Labels
1,660 Venues
2,900 Radio Stations
3,500 Publications that will review your music
and lots more.

Plus, we've included a free 60-day trial of the Indie Band Manager, which is
an all-in-one tool to manage your contact lists, bookings, to do lists,
directories, calendars, invoices, income/expenses, travel itineraries, set lists,
and more. And we've thrown in partial access to Ariel Publicity's list of 500
press contacts and CD Baby's list of 2,900 college contacts--already built into
the program!

**The Ultimate Indie Resource CD is available free to anyone who placed a new
CD replication order after August 1st, 2003. However, if you placed a CD
replication order with Disc Makers before then, I don't want you to be left out.
The Ultimate Indie Resource CD can still be yours for $49. This offer is only
good until September 30th. After that the Ultimate Indie Resource CD will no
longer be for sale.

For more information on the Ultimate Indie Resource CD, visit
http://www.discmakers.com/a315b/ or call 1-800-468-9353 and mention you received Email A315B.

Sincerely,

Morris Ballen

P.S. Remember, every regularly-priced CD package comes with a free UPC bar
code, free distribution with CD Baby, free digital distribution of your songs as
downloads, a free song critique from Taxi, and 300 posters for only $99.
Click here to find out more: http://www.discmakers.com/a315ba/.