[Dixielandjazz] Who is that masked child?

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sun Sep 7 01:57:17 PDT 2003

In a message dated 9/6/03 8:19:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time, MARTNO1 at aol.com
writes:

> I don't think any of you require any help in figuring out the identity of
> young "master" James.
>
> Audrey Van Dyke

Well, Audrey my dear, you may be wrong here. Some of us are just not old
enough to know anyone back that far that was 13 years old in 1929.

I will venture an uneducated guess that it was Jimmy Dorsey, or possibly
Harry James, just off the cuff without doing a Internet search.  Those are the two
James associations that I would make without looking them up.

Cheers,

and I thought I was OLD, Tom Wiggins