[Dixielandjazz] Turk Murphy - Southern Stomps

Rev M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Sep 1 00:55:25 PDT 2003

Did anyone else get this?  Note both the "from" and "to" addresses.  I
have no problem actually replying positively, as it's my intention
someday soon to put the Stomp Off album on CD.  But the manner by which
I received the request is interesting, to say the least.

Mr Burns:  Care to be a little clearer as to whether your post was to me
or to DJML?.......

--
Etc,

Rev M J "Mike" Logsdon, Deacon