[Dixielandjazz] Re: Ray Sherman Radio & Explorer 6

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Fri Oct 31 21:45:27 PST 2003

Recently I forwarded a note from Ray Sherman regarding an internet radio
station.

Someone posted a reply saying that the link doesn't work.

I then wrote to Ray.  Below is his reply.

Bob
mr.wonderful at ringwald.com
Placerville, CA, USA, Earth, Sol's System, Milky Way
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV
Fulton Street Jazz Band
See: http://www.ringwald.com
Boondockers Jazz & Comedy Band