[Dixielandjazz] cornets?

Flip Oakes flip at flipoakes.com
Fri Oct 31 19:22:37 PST 2003

Hello Dave,

I make 2 different cornets, that are GREAT Instruments. Fir the turn of the
20th century I make a short shepherds model cornet. it can be seen at:
http://www.flipoakes.com/cornet.htm
http://www.flipoakes.com/review_gold_short_cornet.htm

I also make a Long American Model, it can be seen at:
http://www.flipoakes.com/american_cornet.htm
http://www.flipoakes.com/review_wt_amer_cornet_800_opt.htm

I have played them at many different Dixieland Jazz Festivals through the
years, with the South Market Street Jazz Band. Their both great instruments.

Sincerely,

Flip Oakes
http://www.smsjb.com

Flip Oakes ³Wild Thing Trumpets²
COME AND HEAR THE DIFFERENCE
http://www.flipoakes.com

"To read what  Wild Thing owners say about their horns, click on this"
http://www.flipoakes.com/testimonials.htm

Flip Oakes
2559 Mottino Dr.
Oceanside, Ca. 92056
760-643-1501
760-643-1511 FAX

To Hear the Flip Oakes Wild Thing Trumpet go to
http://www.flipoakes.com/multimedia.htm