[Dixielandjazz] message for Dick Broadie

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 17:52:42 PST 2003

In a message dated 10/30/03 2:03:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
davidpalmquist at dccnet.com writes:

> Sorry to bother everyone - don't know how else to contact Dick Broadie.
>
> Dick, I keep getting "message delayed" responses on emails I'm sending
> you.  You might want to check your incoming mailbox.
>
> David
> Onward, through the fog !!
> David in Delta
> David Palmquist, Delta, BC, Canada

David:

Dick Broadie
 Lives in the Fire area burning out of control in Southern California, and
more than likely has no electricity, or Internet access, if not worse, 2,500
homes have already been burned to the ground in that area and the fire is no
where near under control.  With 13,000 + firefighters on it.

My son who is a Captain of the Albany, Ca. Fire Department is there at the
head of the Fire near Pinehurst, called this a.m. to say it is Hell for sure.
They have been fighting it around the clock in shifts since last Sunday.
Finally got to pull back and sleep in a bed last night, but back to the head of the
fire this morning.

Let's Hope for Rain and Soon.

Tom Wiggins
Living and watching in a similar fire potential area in N. Calif.