[Dixielandjazz] NYC

Williams, Bob robert.c.williams at eds.com
Thu Oct 30 12:46:08 PST 2003

If you want to hear how he plays, check out "Wild Man Blues," the video
documentary of his trip to Paris some years ago.  I think he's truly
horrible.  Absolutely awful.

I enjoy his movies very much, in general, but I lost a lot of respect for
him after watching this film, and after hearing how he treated the musicians
on the tour.

Bob Williams
The World's Most Modest Man