[Dixielandjazz] Pete Smythe

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 22:47:11 PST 2003

When I was a kid I used to go the the Saturday matinees at the local movie
theater to follow the latest installment of Flash Gordon or Buck Rogers or
somebody.

Anyway, they often ran a one reeler called Pete Smith specials which were
really clever comic bits. You don't suppose there's a  connection here, do
you?