[Dixielandjazz] Email address

Hans Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Sun Oct 26 16:17:19 PST 2003

In the guest book of my website ( http://members.lycos.nl/keepswinging ) I
found the following message written by GABRIEL OCHOTECO according to my El
Redescubrimiento de Oscar Alemán project

I have early childhood memories of Oscar Aleman's music crackling from
Uruguayan radio stations in the early 1950's. Half a century later his
wonderful gift is being rediscovered. This is a good thing and your
excellent site does his legacy justice. Thank you

Unfortunally Gabriel Ochoteco didn't mention his email address. I'd like to
get into contact with him. Please inform me off-list.

Keep swinging

Hans Koert
koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl