[Dixielandjazz] Rod Stewart CD tracks

David W. Littlefield dwlit at cpcug.org
Sat Oct 25 12:28:52 PDT 2003

Here are the tracks of the 2 Rod Stewart CDs:

Great American Songbook vol. 1 "It had to be you"
                      1. You Go To My Head (feat Dave Koz)
                      2. They Can't Take That Away From Me (feat Arturo
                      Sandoval)
                     3. The Way You Look Tonight
                     4. It Had to Be You (feat Michael Brecker)
                     5. That Old Feeling (feat Arturo Sandoval)
                      6. These Foolish Things (feat Dave Koz)
                     7. The Very Thought of You
                      8. Moonglow (feat Arturo Sandoval)
                      9. I'll Be Seeing You
                      10. Everytime We Say Goodbye (feat Dave Koz)
                      11. The Nearness of You
                      12. For All We Know
              13. We'll Be Together Again
                      14. That's All

Great American Songbook, vol. 2 "As time goes by"
                      1. Time After Time
                     2. I’m In The Mood For Love
                     3. Don’t Get Around Much Anymore
                     4. Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered (Duet with Cher)
                     5. 'Till There Was You
                     6. Until The Real Thing Comes Along
                     7. Where Or When
                     8. Smile
                     9. My Heart Stood Still
                    10. Someone To Watch Over Me
                     11. As Time Goes By (Duet with Queen Latifah)
                     12. I Only Have Eyes For You
                     13. Crazy She Calls Me
                     14. Our Love Is Here To Stay
--Sheik
David W. Littlefield, Piano, Guitar, Banjo, Washboard
Compiler: "Dixieland FB" (Bb, C); "30S-40S FB (Bb, C)"; "Gig Book"
http://cpcug.org/user/dwlit (Dixie playalong list, other tools)
http://americanmusiccaravan.com (Fake Books, Chord Books, Bands)
eMail: dwlit at cpcug.org