[Dixielandjazz] Re: Keys, - flatted fifths

Rob McCallum rakmccallum at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 24 18:32:43 PDT 2003

Hello all,

Okay, why are so many people simply against flatted fifths?????  Is it that
they have come to represent something different, or do people just hate the
way the interval sounds?  Are there any traditionalists that regularly
utilize flatted fifths or are they simply considered wrong notes to be
avoided at all costs??

Inquiring minds want to know!

All the best,
Rob McCallum