[Dixielandjazz] Cell Block 7

Tony Davis tony at tony-davis.co.uk
Wed Oct 22 16:49:35 PDT 2003

Andy Ling wrote (tongue in cheek):

> One thing that I did think went too far, Jude. You didn't have
> to get the stage painted so that it was a perfect colour match
> to CB7's shirts. You can have too much blue. I have several
> photographs that look how I would imagine a band of dolphins
> mid Atlantic - no contrast and very blue.

To see what Andy means, go to Jude's website - www.judyeames.co.uk - and click
on the 'Photos' link to bring up a selection of pictures from the Aston gig.
(This is the first time I've attempted to put a 'photo album' on a website,
and I'm not 100 per cent satisfied with the result, but it'll have to do for
now).

--
Tony Davis
Trumpet/Cornet