[Dixielandjazz] Cell Block 7

Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com
Wed Oct 22 12:35:48 PDT 2003

jude at judyeames.co.uk writes:

> I think others have covered proceedings pretty well, but there is a
> postcript;  the bar was run by our village publican who claims that the
> evening opened his eyes.

Thanks should go to him as well. Despite not having the proper
conditions he managed to provide a reasonable pint and was jovial
with it.

One thing that I did think went too far, Jude. You didn't have
to get the stage painted so that it was a perfect colour match
to CB7's shirts. You can have too much blue. I have several
photographs that look how I would imagine a band of dolphins
mid Atlantic - no contrast and very blue.

Andy Ling