[Dixielandjazz] The Latest on Mr. Five Foot Two

BoGanglesBobbin at aol.com BoGanglesBobbin at aol.com
Sun Oct 19 21:52:24 PDT 2003

Attention listmembers,

    This is Brett Boyd. Please forgive me for the last post---I was just
using my little and "odd" sense of humor with that Five Foot Two thing. I know of
only 1 verse actually to Five Foot Two and I have heard that song one too many
times when I was once a member of a banjo band. Please forgive me if I post a
crazy little post every now and then----it's my strange little sense of
humor. And yes I'm so thrilled to be performing with Dan Levinson's "SONS OF ROSY".
Dan is such a nice guy and I'm very honored to be playing with him and his
band. The material that the "Eleven Sons Of Rosy" plays is so wonderful and
obscure----but good obscure--!!!! When I get more information I'll post it.

                                                -Brett Boyd :)