[Dixielandjazz] Trombonist Carl Fontana Passed Away Last Week in Vegas

Jeanne Brei TinPanAlleyCat at cox.net
Sat Oct 18 23:27:03 PDT 2003

hey all,
   I missed going to Carl Fontana's funeral because I was in New York the
weekend that he died. here's a link to his obituary if you're interested...
http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2003/Oct-10-Fri-2003/news/22340286.html

and this link talks about the memorial service:
http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/stories/archives/2003/oct/17/515750198.html?carl+fontana

Jeanne Brei
Las Vegas