[Dixielandjazz] Rod Stewart on Good Morning America

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Sat Oct 18 15:58:06 PDT 2003

Jeez, Jim -- what is wrong with your record player? My Wiley stuff is
beautiful done, songs actually follow the composer's melodies and you can
understand every word. I guess you have been exposed to too much
Aretha-copycats... or Aretha!
Better take that old player in and exhange it for one that plays the same
speed all the way though<G>!