[Dixielandjazz] Rod Stewart on Good Morning America

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Sat Oct 18 11:40:51 PDT 2003

Well . . .why don't you tell us how your R-E-A-L-L-Y feel, Butch? (grin)
Would that reviewers of such fraudulant claims to being new Messiahs of the
Great American Song Book be as honest and forthright -- a lot of people
could save their CD money.
My answer to the assault on my eardrums of Mr. Stewart's rock ravaged vocal
cords  is to dig out some of my old Lee Wiley cuts to help clear the smudge
from my ears.
Bless you, Butch, for this welcome moment of truth!
Don Ingle