[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dave Remington

Jim Beebe jbeebe at centurytel.net
Thu Oct 16 19:41:39 PDT 2003

Marty:

Dave resides in upper Michigan and teaches jazz piano at the Interlochen
Music School. He played piano quite a bit on my last gig which was a regular
weekend thing in Oakbrook.  He would drive down to visit his kids and play
with me.  He has pretty much quit playing trombone.  For health reasons I
quit playing trombone and bandleading going on 3 years.  I am residing in
Wisconsin.

His phone number is 231-882-2354   He would love to hear from you. He does
not have an  email. He called me just a couple of weeks ago and we had a
nice talk.  I'm going to send him your post with  your kind words about him.

I think that I know who is on your album in question but I'll leave that up
to him to sort out as he had several albums out in the same vein but some
difference in personnel.