[Dixielandjazz] Lead Sheet

Jazzjerry at aol.com Jazzjerry at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 11:37:40 PDT 2003

Hi all,

A small monthly commercial to let you know that the October edition of the
Jazz 'n Blues Records newsletter is now ready for anyone who is not already on
the mailing list. All you have to do is ask!

Odds and ends which might be of interest to DJMLers which are here or coming
on British and European labels include:-

Ruby Braff "You're Getting To Be A Habit With Me" on Fresh Sound (Spanish)
Bob Crosby - camel Caravan Broadcasts 1939 on Harlequin (British)
Eddie Lang & Joe Venuti New York Sessions 1929/37, 4 CDs on JSP (British)
Five new CDs on the Lake label featuring one CD of each of Acker Bilk, Chris
Barber, Ken Colyer, Humphrey Lyttelton and Archie Semple from the great series
of recordings made for 'Record Supervision' in the 1950s/60s and now in
Universal's archives (Issued under licence I hasten to add!)
The Bix Beiderbecke Story - 4 CD set on Properbox (British)
Bob Crosby Associated Transcriptions Vol.2 on Nostalgia Arts (Danish)
Kenny Ball - The Pye Jazz Albums, a 6CD set on Castle (British) reproducing
the original 6 LPs

and lots more.

If you would like a copy of the Newsletter please contact me off-list.

Thank you for your indulgence.

Jerry,
Norwich
U.K.