[Dixielandjazz] Sitting In

Richard Broadie richard.broadie at gte.net
Mon Oct 13 18:48:03 PDT 2003

Hey Tom!!!!

Can I sit in with you at the grand opening of the Exotic Erotic Ball?  The
only song I know is Blue Moon in F#!  Some day, I'll even figure out the
bridge.  I eagerly await your response.

Dick

P.S.  Will you please pay my air fare to the gig as well as my tux rental
fee, cartage and meals?   A  rental car and a five star hotel room would
also be nice.  Again, thanks much!

**********************
P.S. We will be performing the grand opening of the Exotic Erotic Ball at
the
San Francisco Cow Palace, ( 15,000 + sold out) on Oct. 18th. weird and
crazy party but high profile Television coverage on all channels, with world
wide
exposure.

We will do a New Orleans Second Line parade throughout the venue and then a
thirty minute concert on the South Stage. Wacky crazy gig but a lot of real
perverted fun and a voyeur's paradise. :) Gotta leave one of my Trumpet
players out of this gig, because he can't play a note if he sees a tittie,
just
stutters and licks his lips all night.