[Dixielandjazz] drums for a sit in at the pub in England

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 10 15:51:22 PDT 2003

What's the big deal? Just count to four and hit something (preferably the
band leader).

HEY!

Sgt. Billy...After the FOLLOWING remark, where you're speaking of
unemployment...hm-m-m...
:~)
The "leader!!" (Just because I own the sound system and a van...)

By the way . . . I can definitely relate to being severely unemployed. I've
been out of the gainful employment loop for at least 20 years.  Then to
compound the indignity, I have tried to fill the financial void by taking a
job with a dixieland band.  Big mistake.

Oh well, the fun has been worth the pecuniary loss.

Respectfully submitted,

Bill "Who cares about food on the table?" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com