[Dixielandjazz] The truth about Daisy

Richard Broadie richard.broadie at gte.net
Mon Oct 6 15:50:09 PDT 2003

Sorry for this late entry but I've been off list for more than a week.  Now
the truth can be told.  The legendary Daisy Armstrong was spotted last week
in Las Vegas with Elvis!   Just thought you should know.  There is no truth
that either of their names are on tomorrow's lengthy California ballot for
Governor.   Their's are the only ones missing.   Dick Broadie