[Dixielandjazz] "Messin' Around (Blythe)"

David W. Littlefield dwlit at cpcug.org
Sun Oct 5 21:09:54 PDT 2003

Hi all. Anyone have *sheetmusic* for Jimmy Blythe's "Messin' around"?
Or a lead sheet taken from sheet music, with the verse and lyrics?

Failing that, is there a more "definitive" version either from the 20s or a
modern re-creationist band?

I want to include it in one of my new fake books. It's not in Anderson, nor
any other of my fake books including Fire House or Vintage Jazz Standards
2d edition.

Thanks.
--Sheik
David W. Littlefield, Piano, Guitar, Banjo, Washboard
Compiler: "Dixieland FB" (Bb, C); "30S-40S FB (Bb, C)"; "Gig Book"
http://cpcug.org/user/dwlit (Dixie playalong list, other tools)
http://americanmusiccaravan.com (Fake Books, Chord Books, Bands)
eMail: dwlit at cpcug.org