[Dixielandjazz] Presentation

Mic michel.miconnet at free.fr
Mon Oct 6 01:30:25 PDT 2003

Hello everybody !

My presentation will be short but I don't write the English language
very well.  Sorry.

I have been registered in DJML for a few days only.  I like the
exchanges on the ML in connection with OKOM but also to improve my English!

My name is Michel Miconnet. I'm 56 years old.  I live in Burgundy
(France). I had stopped playing to clarinet and saxophone (ts & ss) 35
years ago, to devote me to my work.  I took again last year in the music
school in my city with a qualified teacher and I play in the "jazz
workshop".  I like listen to traditional jazz (New Orleans, Dixieland,
Ragtime, Swing...). My dream to play with an 'old style' jazz band.
While waiting I try to join jam-sessions for the pleasure...
I also interest in the jazz history.

Mic