[Dixielandjazz] Band Names

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 4 17:43:44 PDT 2003

Check this band out. Great name. I suspect Bill Gunter, Bob Romans, Tom
Wiggans, Nancy Giffin and all other list mates from that part of
California have been keeping them a secret.

Cheers,
Steve

Dixieland Dykes +3

... 15 minutes of fame: "They did a gig in the Mission yesterday with
the
Dixieland Dykes +3 (straights [sic]). We still have that many ...
includes links.
Category: Society > Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual > ... > Bands and Artists

www.jonsimsctr.org/dd3.html - 4k -