[Dixielandjazz] Maxi Mouse

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 4 17:05:30 PDT 2003

Love the Maxi-Mouse!

Two of us in the Boondockers own the Maxi-Mouse and we have used them
together on several gigs. They're great when venues have no power and they
carry well indoors and out. They go for hours without recharging and keep
their strength up the whole time.

Two inputs (A and B) and with equalization you have choices:

Position 1: A-Instr, B-Instr
Position 2: A- Voice, B-Instr
Position 3: A-Voice, B-Voice

It turns on automatically with you insert a mic or instrument cord (just
pull it partway out and it turns off).

Separate tone and volume controls for each input plus a master volume
control.

A speaker output with an option for external speaker or external amp.

I bought mine used for $200.00 but I was lucky. I think the price is only
bound to go up on these little beauties.

Respectfully submitted,

Bill "Proud owner" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com