[Dixielandjazz] Re: Black & Blue recorded by Fats

Bill Haesler bhaesler at nsw.bigpond.net.au
Sat Oct 4 09:45:45 PDT 2003

Dear John,
Regarding: (snip): >Laurie Wright's excellent book "Fats In Fact" ..... suggests that Fats might have recorded a radio
transcription of this tune in England in 1938, scheduled to be broadcast by Radio Luxembourg and Radio Normandy.<
I too found that reference in Laurie's book, when I was researching my answer to Jim Beebe, but decided not to
complicate the matter with something which no one has seen or heard.
Very kind regards,
Bill.