[Dixielandjazz] Hey, old friend

Rathmo at aol.com Rathmo at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 19:47:14 PST 2003

I'm hoping this will reach Don Ingle . If not, please forward.

DON

Guy I know in Jersey forwarded your expose of Morath as the "Masked Man" in
Colo Springs back in ancient times. You had it right. I've thought often of
those few gigs we did at C.C. and have tried to get in touch several times. Have
noted your columns in the Miss Rag and sent a letter or two to Leslie Johnson
to be forwarded to you.

My e-mail address is rathmo at aol.com. I'm living in New York and Duluth MN (my
wife is at the University here) and have the same e-mail wherever. Where are
you? I think Michigan. Would love to catch up. I remember clearly my dropping
on you at that Sacramento -- you said in '62.

Just great to hear from you, however indirectly.

All best

Max