[Dixielandjazz] Re: Art & Jazz & Audience/woody allen

Mike Durham mikedurham_jazz at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 29 10:47:01 PST 2003

Tom, what you say is true, but in all fairness to Woody, he has never
claimed to be a great musician, in fact he usually puts himself down about
his musical abilities. And whatever else, he has a sincere love for New
Orleans jazz (or at least his particular conception of it) and has kept a
lot of guys working for a lot of years.

Mike D.