[Dixielandjazz] Re: 1919 March/Rag

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Nov 27 23:54:57 PST 2003

Bill and others--
     Then here's a lagniappe: you may see the CD cover, comments on
the CD, and a list of songs at:
http://entertainment.msn.com/album/?album=624426
and if you're an MSN-member you may even click on track #2 to hear
the interview.  The CD is also available at Amazon.com at
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005R637/ref%3Dnosim/holidaybargains/104-1301669-8125526
(I found these by doing a Google-search on "Jazz Casual"+Koch+Turk.

     Dan