[Dixielandjazz] Happy Birthday - as a Jazz Medley

Margaret Squires margeaux at inreach.com
Fri Nov 21 00:17:52 PST 2003

Last April, on my birthday, I was treated to a wonderful medley by Cell
Block 7....They started with Happy Birthday....When they got to "Happy
Birthday dear......" they went into Margie.....then ended with "Happy
Birthday to you."  They then presented me with the lead sheet which had been
signed by all of the band members.  It was without a doubt the best
rendition of Happy Birthday I have heard.  I appreciate the effort they took
to do that for me.

Margaret
aka Margie, Madge, Margeaux, Maggie,....and a host of other nicknames!
(Keep quiet Dave!!!)