[Dixielandjazz] ODJB

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 17 22:41:39 PST 2003

No, Arn, don't know them. We are pretty insular here. I must admit to
almost total ignorance of bands in the UK or even the rest of the world
with rare exception of those run by List mates.

The old guys in my band really enjoy playing jazz. They are all
profssional musicians (that is how they make their living) who had to
book non-jazz gigs for the past 40 years in order to make a decent
living. For them, to play jazz now and get paid well while doing so is a
treat. The attached jpegs are another reason we like to bring this music
to the  the "kids".

First one is me with swing dancer. Second is guitarist beading a fan.
Third are fans at a local brew pub.

Cheers,
Steve