Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] ODJB

Adaywayne at aol.com Adaywayne at aol.com
Tue Nov 18 11:53:33 PST 2003

Well, I think you are talking about black versus white types of music, not
about  a black or white sound from a particular instrument, which I thought was
the subject at issue. I had a picture in my mind of Louis spending hours
kissing Muggsy to learn the secrets of the white
embouchure.
Arn
In a message dated 11/18/03 7:24:26 AM Eastern Standard Time, DWSI at aol.com