[Dixielandjazz] Name this Tune PLEASE

Mike Durham mikedurham_jazz at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 18 09:49:28 PST 2003

Hi Charlie: can't help with the tune, but agree about the Original Indiana
Five. We recorded their arrangement of "Mean, Mean Mama" for Stomp Off a few
years back, learned it off an old 78 record. Now Jazz Oracle have issued
their entire output on four CD's in perfect sound quality, so OIF lovers can
overdose on their music!

Mike D.