[Dixielandjazz] ODJB

Adaywayne at aol.com Adaywayne at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 17:16:50 PST 2003

Maybe I spoke too soon, Mike. I haven't got the CD(s) but have heard them
live in NYC and they certainly didn't seem to be copying the ODJB, and definitely
not note for note. Perhaps that album was a one-off? I just can't imaging
either Kellso or Levinson playing the same stuff night in night out. When I heard
them at Birdland they went by the name of "Somebody's (my memory is failing)
Ostwald's Louis Armstrong Centennial Band.
Arn

In a message dated 11/17/03 2:02:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,