[Dixielandjazz] ODJB

Mike Durham mikedurham_jazz at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 19:08:38 PST 2003

Steve, you are being disingenuous, I think - you were saying some people
will buy the Levinson CD's, but then some people collect excrement. If that
isn't an insult, then I don't know what is. And what do you mean by "that
would be those 'punters' were so dearly love"?? And perhaps it's time to
cool off this thread!

Mike D.