[Dixielandjazz] trumpet player's education

Adaywayne at aol.com Adaywayne at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 20:27:10 PST 2003

The late Frank Assunto was one of the best. I have an LP of the Dukes with
Louis sitting in. Good stuff. I used to listen to thwmmat the Velvet Swing in
Chicago in the early 1960s........ Barrett Deems was with them, as well as Gene
Schroeder and Cutty Cutshall.
Arn

In a message dated 11/14/03 11:53:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,