[Dixielandjazz] a new listing member........

James Kashishian kash at ran.es
Fri Nov 14 12:23:10 PST 2003

Just read Enzio's "introduction" to membership in DJML.  Apart from
welcoming him to "our little family", I would like to comment that this
is the ideal way of joining the list.  I know there are the shy ones
that lurk in the background, reading, & reading, before ever leaping
into the conversation.  But, it is so much nicer to know you're there,
who you are, what you do (musically & otherwise).  Later, your feelings
towards matters become exposed, naturally, through your comments on the
list.

Welcome, Enzio, from Madrid......

Jim (Kash) Kashishian
www.kashprod.com