Re: Thanks for your welcome........: [Dixielandjazz] 2 °- Greetings from a new listing member........

PJ Ladd pj.ladd at btopenworld.com
Thu Nov 13 14:21:29 PST 2003

Hi all,
I am not sure if Enzio send his reply to my welcome message only to me or to
the whole list.
I am sure he wont mind if I share it even if it was meant to be private. He
sounds like one of us.

Pat

 `I'm a new listing member, jazz lover,`

> Welcome aboard Ezio.
>
> Please forgive the lack of jazz content in the posts of the last few days.
> We are having a few days of lunacy at the moment. It happens sometimes.
> We do mainly talk about jazz. Honestly.
>
> Ciao
>
> Pat

*** Hello Pat,
in first way thank you very much for your welcome!
Don't worry! I'm very happy to be in a list
having a bit of lunacy! This is wonderful!
The life is a bit crazy, the music is a bit crazy,
the musicians are a bit crazy, my work is a bit crazy.
A fine list must be talking of jazz, in first way, but
is made from men and must be a bit crazy, like the men, of course:
talking of jazz, of emotions, of life's colours, of unhappiness,
of joy, of hope, of a better world, we are ever living.
Thank you again, Pat
Ciao
Greetings from Italy.
Ezio