[Dixielandjazz] CD Burners

Adaywayne at aol.com Adaywayne at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 18:33:43 PST 2003

Yes, Nero can do that, but there are other, and in my opinion better,
software programs for cleaning up old vinyl LPs and transferring them to CD. E-mail
me (others who are interested are invited to do the same) if you would like
some suggestions. I'm about 20% the way through transferring my 500+ LP
collection to CD.
Arn

In a message dated 11/11/03 3:22:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,