[Dixielandjazz] Re: The world's tiniest

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Tue Nov 11 12:45:52 PST 2003

Interesting comment, Bill. I've just learned that the World Tiniest Jazz
Band's second CD will indeed feature vocals by Big Tiny Little and the music
of Tiny Parham, Tiny Grimes, and Tiny Bradshaw.

However, the contract with Big Tiny Little states that he must lose some
weight and will be listed in the credits as Tiny Little.

Stan
Stan Brager
Trombonist-in-Training