[Dixielandjazz] Address for Bob Raggio

Kay Earls kearls at worldnet.att.net
Fri Nov 7 23:02:12 PST 2003

I am an old friend of Bob's.  I think we've known each other since the 50's.  I hadn't heard from him for a couple of years (we haven't kept in close touch, obviously) & I thought I would check the internet to see what was happening with him.  I was saddened to see this email that he was at a nursing care facility.  I would like to know his current  status if someone could take the time to write me so I can write him if he is still ailing.
I last saw him maybe 5 years ago at Sharon & Denly Ford's 25th anniversary.  He looked great at that time.  I have, of course met Annie, but don't know her well enough that I feel comfortable calling her.
I really appreciate your time in answering this.
Best regards,
Kay Earls