[Dixielandjazz] Re: Freddie fisher CD

PJ Ladd pj.ladd at btopenworld.com
Tue Nov 11 17:10:11 PST 2003

You teachers (retired and otherwise) will bear me out, I'm sure, when I
mention that during dry windy days in the autumn, (I mean really dry and
windy) the kids in your classrooms tend to go absolutely bonkers.``

Hi Bill, my daughter worked for the UN in Geneva for 6 years and she told me
that there is a wind known as La Bise which comes down from the mountains
This gives people headaches, makes them bad tempered and ups the suicide
rate.

Musical content. ``Every leetel breeze zims to  ...`` Haw he haw he haw

Cheers

Pat

Hi,
that is in response to a `real` phenomena. Yeah! I know that I would be hard
put to argue that the force exerted by the moon is not `real` but that is in
a rather different sense