[Dixielandjazz] Roy Williams?

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Mon Nov 10 14:25:39 PST 2003

Randy,

Back in the 80's, that's 1980s not 1880s, Roy Williams was featured at the
(then) Los Angeles Classic Jazz Festival.  I believe he was there a couple
of years.

As I remember, he was a great player.  That is all I know about him.

I'm sure you'll get a lot of info about him from our UK members.

Bob
mr.wonderful at ringwald.com
Placerville, CA, USA, Earth, Sol's System, Milky Way
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV
Fulton Street Jazz Band
See: http://www.ringwald.com
Boondockers Jazz & Comedy Band