[Dixielandjazz] Blue Moon (was Lunacy and Jazz)

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Mon Nov 10 17:33:01 PST 2003

Parts of Steve Barbone's post could be sung to the tune "Blue Moon" :

"Full moon,
Has proven time and again,
That there is no correlation,
That is not likely to change."

It also occurred to me that "Full Moon Phenomena" fits nicely with "A,
You're Adorable".

Here is something for the culture vultures - Burt Wilson's "Do you have
proof" can be sung to the forceful opening four notes of Beethoven's 5th.

Ever striving for musical perfection, sobriety and a freshly-tuned piano,

John Farrell