[Dixielandjazz] Re: Full Moon Phenomena

Burt Wilson futurecon at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 9 23:23:42 PST 2003

> Do you have proof that there is indeed "lunacy" after a full moon.

Check any police blotter after a full moon.

 Are we then like maggots living on a corpse?

No, the earth is a live planet and we (all humanity) are the transmuters of
cosmic energy into the earth. When we fail, we have earthquakes and things.

> Is Haskell's monad the same as a moon based monad?

No. In the Septenary universe as put forth by Mme. Blavatsky and others,
the Monad is the combination of the 6th and 7th Principles. These are, in
Buddhism, Atma and Buddhi--Atma being Infinity (that in which we all live
and move and have our being) and Buddhi is Light. Everyone on this planet
has the SAME MONAD which is the esoteric explanation for the principle of
brotherhood. We are all one in Essence.

> Yes, of course, but since some of the earth's humanity did not begin their
> evolution as moon based monads, then who and where are they and do we
assume
> that they are not affected by by the moon's negative energy? You know,
like
> "Smooth Jazz" musicians?

We are all affected by the moon's negative energy. Knowledge of it gives a
person a chance to combat it. "Smooth Jazz" musicians do not have the
necessary knowledge :)

> And finally, is the Yama Yama man a moon based monad?

The Yama Yama man is the collective subconscious.

> Sorry to be asking so many questions, but they are not answered on that
> Theosophy website you mention.

Ask thousands, my son. Enlightenment is just a click away.

Burt  (Musical content: "Where or when"